Saturday, July 21, 2012

Serendipity Isn?t A Use Case

a_898AE27B-D9C7-413A-88A4-7F2BE21520B8_mWhen I started formulating the idea for my current startup, Roamz, the vision for the company was serendipitous discovery of the things happening around you. I imagined that we?d say to people ?Want serendipity? Great download our app? and they?d respond ?Yeah sure I was just looking for some serendipity?. I quickly realized (the hard way) that you don't leave your house in the morning hoping that you will chance upon serendipity. You have a specific intent in mind: looking for a park for your kids, a cool cafe to grab a coffee or even simply to find a traffic-free route to work. If serendipity happens to occur in other ways then that?s a bonus and if not...then it is just another ordinary day.

clear back strap bra clear back bras headlight protection film

No comments:

Post a Comment